2013 - Instead of resolutions this year, I'm trying to cross off more things on my 101 in 1001 list!
|New Years Eve Dinner|
Let's look back at my 2012 new years resolutions and see how I've done:
1. Make more friends. While, I love my darling friends...they all live 2+ hours away.
- Well I moved, so now my closest friends live within a mile from me and I have met some new people. But, I would love to meet more!
- Yep, it was for the best.
- Moved to Phoenix in July and got my own place and job. Success!
- Started going to the University gym and once I moved I joined another gym. Let's continue going!
- Meh, internship went well...I suppose I got a little better at it.
- Ehhh...I could do better.
- Not entirely, but I've gotten a little better.
*While you are here ... check to see if you're the winner of my giveaway! :)